Locomotion Theatre is one of South Florida's best and longest established educational entertainment companies! Since 1987, we've been presenting
audience participation shows and workshops at theaters, schools, camps, after-school enrichment programs,
libraries, special events, and fairs & festivals locally and across the country. Our presentations for children and adults are interactive, engaging, and lots of fun!
...AND FOR ADULTS
Out of town bookings available for all shows! Please call us to schedule!
Curriculum Connections to
character education, language arts, literacy, theater, health, social studies, and Holocaust/anti-bias/multicultural studies.
Shows are aligned with Next Generation Sunshine State Standards. Sun-Sentinel NIE recommended character education lesson plan link. Palm Beach County teachers receive in-service credit for some shows/workshops, including Lunchbox Field Trips.
• Palm Beach County School District
• Broward County School District
• Miami-Dade County School District
• Martin County School District
• Lee County School District
• Volusia County School District
• Osceola County School District
• Prime Time Palm Beach County
• The Broward Children's Services Council/Broward Cultural Division Partnership Approved Artists
• Broward County Schools' Character Education Initiative
Beach County Schools' Dept. of Multicultural Education-Holocaust Studies
• The Broward Children's Services Council
• The Anti-Defamation League Florida Region
• The Children's Forum
• Palm Beach County Schools' Dept. of Safe Schools/ Prevention Center
• Sun-Sentinel NIE Character Education Link
• Bank Atlantic Foundation Summer SmARTS
• Prime Time Palm Beach County Summer Enhancement Provider
• Community Arts Education Partnership
Grant Recipients for The RIPLE Project. Funding for this project is provided
in part by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Broward County
Board of County Commissioners as recommended by the Broward Cultural
* Lunchbox Field Trips are approved for free busing through the Palm Beach County School District. There is limited funding available, so please make sure to arrange your buses when you book your field trip!