THE RIPLE PROJECT™
An Exciting and New Educational Enhancement Module for Afterschool, Camp & School Day Programs!
The RIPLE™ Project
Literacy, Character Education, Theater Arts, and Staff & Family Involvement!
We're pleased to announce that we have been selected as Broward County CAEP Grant Recipients for The RIPLE™ Project! for 2012-2013, 2015-2016, 2016-17 and 2017-2018!
Funding for this project is provided in part by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Broward County Board of County Commissioners as recommended by the Broward Cultural Council.
RIPLE™ is proud to be a Prime Time Palm Beach County Summer 2011, 2012 and 2013 Enhancement Provider! WHAT IS THE RIPLE PROJECT?
This interactive and fun comprehensive multi-session** enhancement for K-5th graders combines a focus on literacy with the excitement of audience participation comedy shows about character education topics including anger management and bullying. There is a RIPLE Project Workbook for each child in the program, as well as a staff orientation, and a RIPLE Book Club Open House for families! We are proud to be part of the Prime Time Palm Beach County Enhancement network. **You may choose to have 4,5,6,or 7 sessions.
New for 2016-2017! You can Now Book a Single Session of The RIPLE Project as a Lunchbox Field Trip at the Delray Beach Playhouse!
The Children Will:
- See live audience participation shows about many aspects of character education
Parents & Families Will:
- Receive The RIPLE Project WORKBOOK™ filled with thoughtful lessons and activities designed to promote literacy and character education
The Staff Will:
- Attend The RIPLE Book Club open house showcase
- Have the opportunity to use the RIPLE Project WORKBOOK with their children to encourage family involvement
- Participate in optional Positive Parenting Workshops
- Attend a RIPLE Orientation Session
- Work with RIPLE Instructors to present an exciting program
- Access the optional Consultant-On-Call
- Participate in optional Professional Development Workshops
All Participants Will: Enjoy and be part of a rewarding and fun character education program!